IWAI Recruitment 2022 | Apply Online for LDC, Assistant and Other Vacancy – 14 Posts: Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI) has published official notification for various vacancies like Deputy Director, LDC, EDP Assistant and Stenographer – D vacancy by the IWAI Headquarters, Noida and Regional Offices at Patna / Guwahati / Kolkata / Kochi / Bhubaneswar and Sub-Offices. For more details of the recruitment can be checked here in the article.
IWAI Recruitment Details
|Department Name||Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI)|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Advt No||IWAI-17011/4/2022-ADMIN RECTT|
|Post Name||Deputy Director (Finance & Accounts),|
Junior Hydrographic Surveyor (JHS),
Stenographer – D,
Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Pay Scale||Rs.35,400 -1,12,400|
|Application Start Date||18th November 2022|
|Last date for application||17th December 2022|
IWAI Recruitment Qualification Required
Candidates wish to apply for the vacancies under the IWAI Recruitment, should know education qualification required before submit online application. Education qualification is one of the most important eligibility criteria which you should know to apply. Here is the list of the qualification details for the various vacancies application for this Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI) Recruitment.
|SI No||Name of Posts||Qualification|
|1.||Deputy Director (Finance & Accounts)||i) Degree of a recognized University with professional qualification of passing of final exam of Institute of Charted Accountants or the SAS Commercial Examination of Indian Audit & Accounts Department or Member of any of the organized Accounts & Audit Service. OR|
ii) 5 years’ regular service in Supervisory capacity in commercial accounts in Finance or Accounts Department of the Central/State Govt or semi-govt or organization or PSU in the post of Level- 10 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC. (Prerevised PB-3, Rs.15600-39100+ GP Rs.5400
Desirable:) A Degree or Diploma in Business Management
|2.||EDP Assistant||i) Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent ii) One year experience in Data Entry Operations on Electronic Data Processing machine.|
|3.||Junior Hydrographic Surveyor (JHS)||Degree in Civil Engineering Or Diploma in Civil Engineering with 3 years’ experience in Hydrography / land survey Or SR I /II certificate of the Indian Navy with 7 years’ experience in Hydrography.|
|4.||Stenographer – D||i) 12th class or equivalent from recognized Board or University. ii) Skill Test Norms Dictation: 10 [email protected] 80 w.p.m. Transcription: 65 mts. (English) 75 mts. (Hindi) (on Manual Typewriter) or 50 mts (English) 65 mts. (Hindi) on Computer)|
|5.||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||i) 12th class or equivalent from recognized Board or University. ii) Typing Speed 30 w.p.m. in English or 25 w.p.m. in Hindi on manual typewriter. OR A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer. (35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).|
IWAI Recruitment 2022 Application Fee Details
To apply for the Latest 14 Vacancies in Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI), the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. Application fees once paid will not be refunded. The applicants claiming fee exemption should possess a valid certificate of the respective category as on the last date of submission of online application. Payment is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/ net banking. Candidates who apply only the application form without paying the application fee will reject the application without any warning. All application service charge shall be borne by candidates only.
- Candidates belonging to GENERAL (UR) / OBC (Creamy Layer & Non-Creamy Layer) are required to pay a Non-Refundable fee of ₹ 500/- (Five Hundred Rupees Only). Candidates belonging to SC / ST, PWD and EWS Categories are required to pay of ₹ 200/- (Two Hundred Rupees Only) which will be refunded (excluding bank charges, if any) to them in case only one application is submitted by one candidate and if they appear for the online test.
- Application fee will be paid through online mode only (through Internet Banking / Debit / Credit Card Only). There will be no other mode of payment of application fee and applications of such candidates who make payment other than through online mode will be rejected and payment made shall be forfeited. IWAI will not be responsible, in case a candidate deposits the fee in any wrong account or multiple times.
How To Apply For Latest IWAI Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online for the IWAI Recruitment 2022 notification from 18th November 2022. The last date to apply Online for IWAI Recruitment 2022 until 17th December 2022. The applicants are advised to apply well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates. Check out the IWAI Recruitment 2022 notification PDF below. First of all, candidates must check the official website, which is http://iwai.nic.in/.
- Then go to the Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI) website Notification panel and check the link of particular IWAI Recruitment 2022 Notification.
- If you are eligible for this, then click on the apply Online link.
- A new tab will be opened with an Application fee in it.
- Now fill the form with necessary details of the candidate document and as per the instructions.
- Pay the Application fee as per the instructions of Notification.
- Click on the submit link to submit the Application form.
- Download it and take a printout of the Application form for future uses and references.
Essential Instructions for Fill IWAI Recruitment 2022 Online Application Form
- The candidates must read the IWAI Recruitment 2022 Notification Pdf given below, carefully before applying the Online application form for the relevant post.
- The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against each post in the IWAI Recruitment 2022 advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage. The decision of the Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI) Selection Department in this regard shall be final
- The candidates are advised to give their working mobile number and e-mail ID, used by them in the IWAI Recruitment 2022 Online Application and ensure their working till the completion of the selection process to avoid inconvenience. There will be no other means of contacting them except their e-mail & Mobile numbers
- For more details please check IWAI Recruitment 2022 official notification below.
IWAI Recruitment 2022 Important Link
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|